Aahhhh. The collective sigh of relief you just heard was the sound of Spring Break beginning! Everyone seems to be grateful for the much needed break from school and normal everyday work routine. Spring Break is a great time in Austin because the weather is BEAUTIFUL and the fun is kickin’ in to full gear.
SXSW hase become a huge part of Spring Break! If you are wondering what is out there for families, kids, tweens, and teens during South-by, then you’ve come to the right place. Here’s a list of resources about fun events for the whole family around Austin during this time:
- CultureMap Austin highlights Moms Rock and more!
- SouthBites is a food trailer extravaganza!
- 365 Austin has a great list of cool places to visit! Document your tour with Instagram!
- Do512 lists concerts the whole family will love, including Girls Rock Austin and their all-day showcase at Cherrywood Coffehouse this Wednesday!
- Growing Up Austin has a Top-10 list you can't miss, including Wednesday's School of Rock showcase at Sholz Garden!
Whatever you do with your week, we hope it's restorative and FUN!